Monday, February 08, 2010

SimpleMom adds on

So I've been reading Tsh at SimpleMom for a while now and I love it. :) She inspires me to be the best version of myself without going crazy. "Live Simply. Stay Sane." But they've unveiled today an umbrella company, Simple Living Media. And they've opened three new blogs, Simple Homeschool, Simple Bites, and the one I'm most excited about, Simple Organic.
Simple Organic is about sustainable and healthy living for mainstream people. We’ll cover green tips and trends, provide tutorials on repurposing items you already own, frugal crafts that celebrate nature and responsible living, and ways to improve your health and lifestyle with natural remedies.
This is a positive, family-friendly place geared to the average home manager interested in “greenifying” their home and lifestyle. We have no interest in piling on the guilt or preaching a hermit lifestyle.
The goal of Simple Organic is just as it sounds: to make things simple. Attainable. Do-able.
Anyway, that's my plug for Simple Mom today. :)


No comments: