Saturday, February 24, 2007

Okay, since last blog...
Ben and I renovated the spare room closet. It's great! And it didn't really take much longer than we thought it would. We pretty much finished it in one day - Saturday. But the aftermath (the cleaning up and rearranging) took most of the day Monday. I did find time to go to the thrift store for their half off sale, though. I found lots of maternity clothes for my sister Julie. Did I mention she is pregnant? Not too many things for me (except 2 new purses - which if you know me - I don't need! I just have a fetish. :)) Mom found about 5 pairs of pants. She's always so lucky!
My mom and brother came on Monday for a denominational conference. It was from Monday night through Wednesday night. The seminars we went to were great. Ben and I are really excited about starting a marriage ministry at Trinity. And the weather was great! in the 60s all three days.
Thursday I was so tired! I slept late and went to bed early. :) And between those two things I had tea with Tamara. That was nice. I didn't have time to do that the week before.
Friday I substitute taught a special ed class. It wasn't that hard. There were a lot fewer of them, so I got to spend more time with each one which is nice since at heart I am a one-on-one kind of teacher.
And today I am sick. Ben's flu finally caught up with me. Must have been the 4 days of too little sleep. Oh well. I'm just glad it waited till after my family left. Unless I'm remarkably better tomorrow, though, I'll miss church. which would be the first time I've missed church cause I'm sick since we moved to KC - 6 years ago. Not a bad track record.
Okay, gotta go back to bed. The medicine's wearing off....

No comments: