Monday, February 12, 2007

Warning: this is a rambling blog. It's just what came out when I was typing. :) If you know me well, you'll think I'm right there talking to you. Otherwise, welcome to the spastic mind of Melodie. :)

Okay, I'm still here. Finished a very cute baby hat last week. Now I'm working on a baby blanket for the same baby. When I've finished it, I'll take a picture for you guys. I think it's my favorite blanket yet. This may be my favorite Valentine's Day, too. Ben and I will actually be able to celebrate on an actual holiday. Since I quit my job (we'll celebrate in the morning cause he's still working the holiday). It's great. It's what normal people do. I got a great surprise this morning when my college roommate called me. We talked for an hour. It was very nice to catch up with her. And one of my friends here is going to collaborate with me and do the once-a-month cooking thing. two weeks for her, two weeks for me. We're very excited! We've both really wanted to try it. So we'll do one set and see how we like it. I think we're going to cook next Monday since she'll be off for President's Day. I love the idea of just having to take something out of the freezer and cook it. I'm thinking it may be one of those things that sounds like a great idea but turns out to be much different than the picture in your mind. But we'll see. Cause it sounds like it will be great. And we're going to get 2-4 inches of snow tonight. It's about time for warmer weather, ya know? :) Tulips are out in the stores. I love tulips, but it means that it's supposed to be getting warmer!

No comments: