Friday, May 23, 2008

Movie Meme

Movie Meme, courtesy of Jenny.

1. One movie that made you laugh
Shrek

2. One movie that made you cry
I don't cry at too many movies. I can't remember one and neither can Ben.
edited: Return to Me. If I ever need a good cry, I can count on that movie.

3. One movie you loved when you were a child
I don't really remember.

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
So many to choose from! I'll pick Sense and Sensibility for today

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Enchanted

6. One movie you hated
Napoleon Dynamite

7. One movie that scared you
The Birds

8. One movie that bored you
Planet of the Apes

9. One movie that made you happy
The new Pride and Prejudice

10. One movie that made you miserable
?

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
pick any of the end of the world movies. I can't watch any of them. :)

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Gilbert in Anne of Green Gables

13. The last movie you saw
My Boy Jack on Masterpiece Classic (new moms don't get out much!)

14. The next movie you hope to see
I think I'm going to see an Audrey Hepburn tonight!

15. Your favorite movie
currently the new Pride and Prejudice

I tag Brian P, Cornelia, and Steph

No comments: