Monday, October 06, 2008

Eleven Months - Pictures

I realized on Sunday that Anne is 11 months old now (Friday) and we haven't taken pictures in a while. And it was a beautiful day! (And she was awfully cute.) So we went to the Nelson Atkins, the Kauffman Memorial Garden, and my favorite "secret" garden.  Here's a few.  If you want to see more, click here.

This one's my favorite. I've titled it "Independence." Once the trees really change color, I'll have to recreate it.
This one she just has a cute expression that I thought I should share.
And she just looks like herself here.
And this is a new face she's been making recently.  Just funny....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen Roper said...

What a cutie-patootie your little Anne is! Keely had a baby 2.5 months ago and her name is Elora ANNE! Did you get the inspiration for the name Anne from Green Gables?

I found you by way of Christine. She has joined my photography club and set up her blogspot profile to have access. My blog is locked because it is connected to the club blog and I don't want the hometown folks I don't know looking at it. If you want to be "friends" send your e-mail addy by way of Christine.

take care and good luck with the bead party thing!
Karen