Friday, April 28, 2006

We got back today from visiting Ben's parents in Lincoln. It was a very short trip, but good. Got to see two of the brothers, one sister-in-law, and a niece. While we were visiting with this on Thursday, I spent a long time crocheting the baby blanket I'm working on for a friend. It's going a lot faster than I thought. I'm so happy! It looks great! This is the first blanket I've done since I learned to crochet a couple of months ago, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I've got three weeks before her shower to finish it. There's hope. On a less happy note, it rained all the way home. Yech! It made the three hours seem much, MUCH, longer.

Note: For hard-core fans :), if you want to see more pictures from Chicago, you can go to my flickr site: www.flickr.com/photos/benandmelodie

No comments: